When homeowners or business owners file insurance claims, many of them don’t realize the amount of work involved. This leaves the consumer with one of two choices: 1) Hire a public insurance adjuster, or 2) rely on their insurance company’s adjuster to do right by them.
What Does A Public Insurance Adjuster Do?
These adjusters are professionals hired by a homeowner or business to assess and manage damages/losses that should be covered by an insurance policy. They manage the settlement of insurance claims on account of their clients to guarantee proper reimbursement is obtained, and nothing is left or omitted.
They are especially helpful when the insurance firm is disputing your claim. The main difference between a public adjuster and the adjuster that is provided by your insurance company is where the loyalty lies. A company adjuster works for the insurer to minimize payouts of insurance claims, or possibly to deny them as often as possible. On the other hand, public adjusters work on behalf of the policyholders and try to achieve the highest possible settlement for their clients
After a thorough analysis, factors are weighed against the assessed damage and a claim is formed. Since public adjusters go through the same training and licensing as company adjusters, they know the key issues these company employees will be looking for. In many cases, they will negotiate with the insurer for a higher payout. Their work is usually over after the claim is settled, however public adjusters will also assist in refiling the claim if further damages are found.
Reasons To Hire A Public Insurance Adjuster
It is clear to see that public adjusters are helpful in the respect that they are devoted to the policyholder rather than the insurance firm. However, there are several other great reasons to hire one of these experts.
1. They can save policyholders time. Most people have busy schedules that leave little time for dealing with all of the hassles associated with insurance claims. Public adjusters know what is needed, so they can gather the right data, organize it and submit the claim in a timely manner. They also stay on top of issues as they arise during the process.
2. They bargain much better settlement. To fully understand why it is worthwhile to invest in hiring a public adjuster, it is important to research statistics. Since adjusters are compensated based on the amount they recover, consumers can expect their best efforts.
3. They provide a free and objective evaluation. Since they have no reason to lie either way about damages, these adjusters will always provide the most accurate and in-depth analysis. They normally provide a free initial evaluation for consumers’ benefit.
4. They will never overlook damages. These specialists understand exactly what to check or look for, and they usually find damages which policyholders would ignore. By determining these damages earlier, public adjusters save policyholders the hassles and or the headaches of refiling claims so to compensate for losses found later.
5. They are licensed professionals. Every reputable public adjuster is a licensed professional with verifiable credentials. These individuals are happy to provide consumers with the information they need to know that their trust is valued.
Do you need a public adjuster? Contact us at Prosperity Public Adjusters for a consultation and quote. We are experienced insurance claim adjusters who works to ensure the whole process of getting insurance easier and ensures that the claimant gets the maximum settlement money. Many times, we have been able to help the homeowners get settlements, even whose claims were once denied.
Call us at (561) 451-6332